Our boys have hair like their father's---thick and rapidly growing. I kid you not. I can be in the middle of cutting Ian's hair and it seems as if it is growing right before my very eyes! I could only get pictures of James for this posting as Ian and Orion are absorbed in some show on Nick! These of James made me laugh though! I cut two full inches off of his hair and he still had some left. I washed his hair after wards and it was sticking up everywhere. Naturally, I got the bright idea of putting mousse in it and spiking it up! lol Of course in all of his giggling and bouncing around some of the "spikes" fell a bit.
Okay, I have mixed feelings. I like it because I think he is cute no matter what and I don't like it because he doesn't look like our baby any more!!! Gosh they grow up before our eyes.... Boo Hoo.
ReplyDelete