My Granny use to always tell me "slowly but surely things will get back to normal". I always trusted that when I was younger but man alive it isn't easy when everyone is sick! Ian and James are back to "normal" and Orion is running low grade fevers now as opposed to having fever spikes. So, as Granny would say slowly but surely we are all getting well. The pictures are of Orion drawing a picture at my desk and Ian and James outside in the fog. I have yet to figure out what fascinates them about fog! lol
Precious picture of Ian. I like that smile!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first looked at the blog only Ian's picture popped up...now there are pictures of Orion and James. Love their pictures too! From the pictures I believe Orion got his Dad's talent for drawing.
ReplyDeleteThat sickness lingered forever, didn't it??? BTW, I love Ian's glasses. Tell everyone HI!
ReplyDelete