Picture taken by Christi

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Two of my favorite things!

Yes, I realize how wrong it is that one of my favorite things is this very bright red coffee pot but there is something to be said for brewing a cup of coffee and the coffee pot not leaking all over the counter. The second favorite "thing" is my sweet Ian with his glasses. I very rarely take pictures of Ian with his glasses because he just looks way too old. I am having a very hard time wrapping my mind around the fact the Ian is 10 and is almost as tall as I am.....where did the time go??? I mean, I can still remember being on my hands and knees chasing him around the house when he first learned to crawl and running behind him when he first learned to walk/run just in case he fell. Geez! That is almost too much to think about. Before I know he will be going on his first date and then devising a plan to con us into buying him his first car...where did the last 10 years go???



No comments:

Post a Comment