Picture taken by Christi

Friday, January 14, 2011

Isn't This The Way It Always Works......

One gets sick and is on the road to recovery and another gets the flu...James has been a good sport about being sick but he has had a bad day today...fever spikes, coughing, and just feeling yucky :-( Even when James is smiling you can see how weak his little eyes are. I pray that they get well soon!



3 comments:

  1. We are right there with you! The doc says we will all get it within the week but I choose NOT to believe that! Jackson has had fever for 5 days. Seriously?!?!? Hope y'all are on the road to recovery! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they "all" get better soon......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian is better but James and I still have the flu. I hope we all get over this soon. I hope Jackson is getting better and really hope the rest of you don't get it.

    ReplyDelete