Picture taken by Christi

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Little Munchkins!

I have been playing with the settings on my camera since I bought it but I think these pictures are the best I have taken!




Steven almost never lets me take pictures of him so I was very honored when he gave me the "go ahead"

My first snapdragons of the year!! Well, they are technically James' because they were in his flower garden! :)

They got so tickled while I was trying to take this picture!
He was laughing at his Dad :)
My bad!! I asked "Mr. Literal" for a "big smile"!
My second rose of the year. While I was on bed rest this weekend with a torn muscle Steven picked the first rose and brought it to me ") He's so sweet!!!

Their version of  sitting still for a picture! Although I must confess that I had to say "oh well, I guess I am going to have to call MawMaw and tell her that you  three wouldn't play nice so I couldn't post any pictures for her to see". It's amazing how well that works!





No comments:

Post a Comment