Picture taken by Christi

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm Trying....

It seems like every time I get on a roll posting new entries to my blog something happens to get me side tracked. I tore a muscle in my leg this past week and was put on bed rest by my husband and three sons. My boys are so sweet to me. Steven would supervise while they worked to fix small meals for me and I was always served on the tray that Orion built me last year. It's amazing how three kids who will have a knock down drag out because the other brother's breathing is annoying him (this seriously happened, can come together and be so sweet when the situation calls for it. I love those boys and my wonderful husband! So, this afternoon I will get back into the groove of posting pictures of my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment