Picture taken by Christi

Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Pictures....

Ok, so I can't remember which of the following pictures that I've posted and which I haven't. If they are duplicates just over look them :) I have finally figured out where some of our pictures hid on our Mac after they were moved from our Dell. Just because I am so freakin tickled that I found the flippin things (with Steven's help) I am doing a sort of flash back post..this may or may not take up two postings LOL

It's so hilarious to see how well cousins get along when they haven't seen each other vary much.

How do you get 5 boys to coorperate for a picture for MawMaw?

...promise them they can take a "crazy picture" next!

This was this first time James had been around Christian and remembered it....James decided that Christian was his "best friend" and he has treated him that way ever since! awww


This is little Miss Maggy Ella! You could just call her Maggy but you only have to meet her once to realize that the title fits!

This is Brady "Mr. GQ" Johnson. I took roughly 20 pictures before he approved of this one! lol

My little side kick Jammer

The first time Ian and Orion were alter servers!

James was exhausted from his day at school

Ian, Orion, and other alter servers practicing for their first Latin Mass

I am so proud of how well they did serving at their first Latin Mass! Orion stayed as serious as he is in this picture throughout the entire Mass!

I get in trouble for posting pictures of all of my other family and always seem to forget to attach a picture of myself....thank goodness part of it is dark...maybe it won't scare  you all as bad! LOL

My very, very handsome husband and Jammer in their sports coats ready for Mass (I was so thankful Steven didn't wear his red crocs---whew!)

I went through a stage where every picture had to be converted to black and white.


This is my step mom. She has been going through a rough time and needs all the prayers that you are willing to give.


Maggy Ella and Brady

This is the whole RCIA class that was confirmed into the Catholic church last Easter Vigil...this was taken around 11:30 pm


Everyone wonders who James looks like....it truly does scare me how much like his Dad he looks...and worse, he acts just like him!

No comments:

Post a Comment