Picture taken by Christi

Sunday, June 17, 2012

To My Sweet Husband on Father's Day!







Steven's little mini-me's....each in their own way :)

The first big snow that we've had....I think Steven had as much fun as the boys did!


Seamus the Wonder Dog!!!

James was playing hide-n-seek with Paw Paw Tuck

Our last addition to the family...James Matthew...the ultimate Steven mini-me!

Steven with James

Steven with Ian

First beach trip....James was there he just wasn't ready to come out and play quite yet :)

I want to give a shout out to my mother-in-law Liz for sending this picture to me years ago!!


Our little O!! He was so very sick when he was first born that we didn't get a boat load of pics of him at first!

Ian showing us his "mean face" lol

I'm not sure who gave me these pictures of Steven but you can see a bit of all three of our boys in that top picture of him!

Ahh yes you can't truly claim a Scottish and Irish lineage if you don't have a kilt....or at least that is what Steven told me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment