Picture taken by Christi

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

As a little girl, I always dreamed of marrying my "soul mate". Someone who understood my querkiness and even thought it was cute. I also wanted someone who would be a great father. I found him the day I met Steven. He was everything I dreamed of :) We have had four beautiful children and even made it through hard times that some couples could not withstand. I am thankful God made him for me and I am thankful that God allowed me to watch and participate in the lives of our three sons, who by the way are carbon copies of their father. We all have a guardian angel named Gracie to watch over us as well. FYI: the pictures did not load in the order that I would have liked them to load :)

No comments:

Post a Comment