With all the horrible weather yesterday, the boys did not get to go outside and run off all their extra energy at school or here at home. Needless to say we were ALL happy that the sun came out today!! The boys were in rare form with their joking and playing. The really strange, off the wall picture of Orion is all due to James and his timing. As I was setting up the shot of my sweet blue eyed boy, James comes running up, screaming like a banshee and Orion all but peed his pants. One of the funniest pictures I have gotten of him in quite some time. The one of James on the swing is a perfect example of his creativity when he pouts :-) I didn't get any pictures of Ian joking around this time. He is growing up so much!!
Finally I can comment. I love all the pictures and love those boys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! It worked this time!!! woo hoo!!!
ReplyDelete