Welcome to our little blog! The boys are growing up way too fast and I am tickled to have a place to document their quirkiness and milestones! This blog is predominantly about them with a little of us and a few of their favorite people thrown in!
Picture taken by Christi
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Wow! That Wasn't So Easy After All!
This weekend has been all about getting pictures taken for Christmas cards. It sounds easy enough but it seriously isn't when you have three boys who are bound and determined to cut up and drive me crazy! lol I took the first round of pictures Friday afternoon by a local lake. The boys were all for picture time until I decided that I needed the perfect picture. Let's just say with them cutting up that wasn't going to happen Friday. I didn't say anything else about pictures until late Saturday night. The boys decided they would cooperate if they only had to change their shirts. I was just tickled they didn't go and hide! I tried everything under the sun to get them to show me their sweet little angelic faces perfectly posed by the Christmas tree (cue the sound of a record player scratching your favorite record) now that we are back to the real world let's just say that I had to do quite a bit of editing and I'm still not sure which picture I am going to use. I posted some of the ones that made the cut to put on facebook and send via email and some of the ones that barely made it to the "maybe list"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment