Picture taken by Christi

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

I know this is late but wow this has been a whirlwind week! We had an amazing time on the coast at my mother in law and father in law's block party! The boys had an awesome time playing with Christian and Jackson and making new friends!! They LOVED trick or treating and the scavenger hunt but I have to say their favorite part was spending the night at MawMaw and PawPaw's house! They have been looking forward to Halloween with almost as much excitement as Christmas!

I think when we were younger we all cherished every moment with our grandparents. It is so precious to see how their eyes light up when they spend time with them. I am so blessed to have a mother in law and father in law who love my children unconditionally. We are ALL truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment