Welcome to our little blog! The boys are growing up way too fast and I am tickled to have a place to document their quirkiness and milestones! This blog is predominantly about them with a little of us and a few of their favorite people thrown in!
The pictures are great. We enjoyed your visit and I am so glad the boys had a good time. They are so sweet and I never know what to expect from them. They say the funniest things. I see them and spend the next month telling funny stories of the things they say. Keep on taking those pictures. You are becoming a pro. ♥♥♥ Three hearts for my three sweeties. Love y'all!
The pictures are great. We enjoyed your visit and I am so glad the boys had a good time. They are so sweet and I never know what to expect from them. They say the funniest things. I see them and spend the next month telling funny stories of the things they say.
ReplyDeleteKeep on taking those pictures. You are becoming a pro. ♥♥♥ Three hearts for my three sweeties. Love y'all!