Picture taken by Christi

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Coolest Father-in-law!!!

Today is my father-in-law's birthday....the first time I met him had to be the most stressful day of my life.....my wedding day. Imagine praying that everything is going to go well, this includes praying my soon to be husband isn't going to snap out of his fog and realize just who he is about to marry! I'm very lucky to have a father-in-law and mother-in-law--Liz who accepted me as family very quickly. The longer I am in the family the more and more I feel like their daughter...I have learned many things about Steven through his Dad; for instance, where he got his demented sense of humor, his ability to mess with your mind and you not realize it until several days later (although I have gotten much better at this after 13 years lol). As my three sons grow and mature it makes me laugh and terrifies me a little bit to know that they have carbon copy personalities of their father and grandfather! So, from your quirky, mildly derrainged daughter, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Ok, I didn't get my act together to do a blog for Liz's birthday but this is one of my favorite pics of her and James!




James was playing hide-n-seek with PawPaw and it was his turn to count!

Just a few of the grandkids :)




No comments:

Post a Comment