Picture taken by Christi

Monday, February 20, 2012

Where does the time go?

I didn't think that it had been so long since I posted pictures! Yikes! It's been a while! Thanks to my sweet mother-in-law Liz for getting me back on track!
It seems like we have been passing around the same upper respiratory virus and bronchitis to each other for over a month now. I seriously wish we could all get well already. I mean, I taught my kids to share, but geez they didn't have to share that much. lol

I added this one because Orion took it! I mean look how sweet they are trying to look!

This was a product of numerous tries and them insisting that they would "act right" with this picture.

In case you have never had the pleasure of meeting James, he marches to the beat of something...at this point I'm not even sure its music

Our sweet Hamlet....

Orion determined that this is a "cool" pose for a picture..



The boys and their Maw Maw! I have so many pictures of them with their Paw Paw and almost none with Maw Maw :)


No comments:

Post a Comment