| James and his teacher |
Welcome to our little blog! The boys are growing up way too fast and I am tickled to have a place to document their quirkiness and milestones! This blog is predominantly about them with a little of us and a few of their favorite people thrown in!
Picture taken by Christi
Friday, October 14, 2011
James' First Field Trip
James has never been on a field trip or a bus so today was a double treat for him. We all went to the Montgomery Zoo. James LOVED it! Especially the monkeys and chimps. He had the best time hanging with his friends outside of the school. He was really tickled when his Dad and I both came with him. The only thing he was truly disappointed in was not getting to see a gorilla throw its pooh....don't ask because I have yet to understand that one myself! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment