| Of course, we had to include tickle time!!! :) |
Welcome to our little blog! The boys are growing up way too fast and I am tickled to have a place to document their quirkiness and milestones! This blog is predominantly about them with a little of us and a few of their favorite people thrown in!
Picture taken by Christi
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Flowers, Jammer, and a Trampoline!
We have had a very laid back weekend. It seems like we always have some type of errand to run on the weekend that involves all of us packing up and going to Dothan or Montgomery. Luckily, we were able to "veg" this weekend. Ian and Orion have been in "couch potato" mode this weekend but I can always count on my little James to play outside and let me take pictures. I am also posting some pictures of flowers that actually survived the drought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment