Welcome to our little blog! The boys are growing up way too fast and I am tickled to have a place to document their quirkiness and milestones! This blog is predominantly about them with a little of us and a few of their favorite people thrown in!
Picture taken by Christi
Friday, February 25, 2011
and we are back!!!
It has been an insanely busy few weeks!! I feel like I haven't stopped moving in years....this could be attributed to the fact that I am not 20 anymore and can't go non-stop without resting. Let's see....I found a great deal on a new camera and of course I had to try it out! My sweet mother-in-law, Liz has loaned me one of her awesome cameras for the past several months. I am super picky when it comes to cameras (well the price anyway) and this one just kinda fell into my lap :-) Enjoy the pictures!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment