Welcome to our little blog! The boys are growing up way too fast and I am tickled to have a place to document their quirkiness and milestones! This blog is predominantly about them with a little of us and a few of their favorite people thrown in!
Picture taken by Christi
Monday, October 25, 2010
I'm still learning to use the new camera....so bear with me :-)
The boys were super excited about the MSU vs UAB game! The were decked out in their MSU t-shirts and were ready to watch!
I love this picture because Ian is smiling a real smile and they are both precious! The pictures are really good. P.S. I finally got a new password created so I can get into your blog.
I love this picture because Ian is smiling a real smile and they are both precious! The pictures are really good.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I finally got a new password created so I can get into your blog.