Welcome to our little blog! The boys are growing up way too fast and I am tickled to have a place to document their quirkiness and milestones! This blog is predominantly about them with a little of us and a few of their favorite people thrown in!
Picture taken by Christi
Friday, January 22, 2010
Our New Blog
I originally thought that our family didn't need a blog. So many of our friends and family members are on facebook that it didn't seem like a necessity. After some consideration I decided that it wouldn't be so bad to have a blog to put my own spin on things and to be able to tell our story without all the "filler" stuff that comes with facebook! It will probably bore most people to death but for the people who know us and our personalities you should be entertained for hours (or maybe a few minutes at least lol)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment